Instructions for Donating:
1. All donations and payments by cash or check should be placed into an envelope with a clear explanation, and either placed into the lockbox on the front door of the Bet Knesset, or brought to the home of Debbie Buckman, HaShita 14 (you may give to Debbie directly or drop into her mailbox).
2. All checks must be made payable to “Kehilat HaGivah”.
3. Donations and payments can be made by direct bank transfer to Bank Hapoalim (Bank 12), Branch 692, Account 480803, Account Name: קהילת הגבעה. We recommend that you send email to Debbie Buckman to let her know that you’ve made a transfer.
4. We will not accept checks in any foreign currency.
5. Donations / payments can be made in US Dollars by mailing checks directly to “PEF Israel Endowment Funds” in New York. The PEF organization will send a tax receipt to you, and will transfer the shekel equivalent to our account at Bank HaPoalim. Please see the attached instructions for complete details.
SEND YOUR TAX – DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS TO:
2. In the Memo field, write “Kehilat HaGivah, Bet Shemesh”.
3. Include a cover letter indicating that you wish your donation to be directed to Kehilat HaGivah, Bet Shemesh
4. A US tax receipt will be mailed to the address printed on your check. If you want the receipt to be mailed to a different location (i.e. Israel), please mention it in the cover letter and provide the address.5. Mail the check and cover letter to:
630 Third Ave – Suite 1501
New York, NY 10017
Please feel free to CONTACT US for Dedication Opportunities using the form below: