Here it is: all the information you need about donations and requests for reimbursement of expenses:
- All donations and payments by cash or check should be placed into an envelope with a clear explanation, and either placed into the lockbox on the front door of the Bet Knesset, or brought to the home of Debbie Buckman, HaShita 14 (you may give to Debbie directly or drop into her mailbox).
- All checks must be made payable to “Kehilat HaGivah”.
- Donations and payments can be made by direct bank transfer to Bank Hapoalim (Bank 12), Branch 692, Account 480803, Account Name: קהילת הגבעה. We recommend that you send email to Debbie Buckman to let her know that you’ve made a transfer.
- We will not accept checks in any foreign currency.
- Donations / payments can be made in US Dollars by mailing checks directly to “PEF Israel Endowment Funds” in New York. The PEF organization will send a tax receipt to you, and will transfer the shekel equivalent to our account at Bank HaPoalim. Please see the attached instructions for complete details.
- For reimbursement of expenses that you made on behalf of an activity / project in the Bet Knesset, please use the attached forms (available in Hebrew and English) to request your reimbursement. Please follow all instructions on the form, attach your receipts, and bring to the home of Debbie Buckman, Hashita 14 (you may give it to her directly or drop into her mailbox). Alternatively you may drop it into the lockbox on the front door of the Bet Knesset.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Vaad of the Bet Knesset on behalf of the Treasurer and the Finance Committee